Stormwater Volunteer Program
Stormwater Volunteers help prevent pollution from entering our local waterways. Join the KOB community in marking & cleaning 1,000 drains before November! Lead a project to receive your own reusable KOB snack bag & be entered into a drawing for prizes valued at $100.
What does the project consist of?
- Clean up debris on storm drains
- Install "No Dumping" decals
- Distribute educational door hangers to residents living near marked storm drains
- Takes place March - October 31st (and with ground temperatures above 40 degrees)
- Accommodates individuals and groups of up to 36 people
- Flexible date & time - choose what works best for you!
- Ages 5+
- Requires a 10-minute supply pick-up and project training at the KOB office at 1819 Farnam St., Suite 306
Check out our project map for available project locations!
Your step-by-step guide to labeling a storm drain.
Make your volunteer impact count by recording your stormwater project.
Check out the Project
Thank you to the 3M Environmental Reserved Fund for supporting the production of this video.