We are participating in the 2017 Omaha Gives! campaign, which takes place on May 24th. This one-day event led by the Omaha Community Foundation helps raise money for local nonprofits.
Please note the following details:
- You don’t have to wait until May 24th to donate. You can make a “scheduled” donation right now by going to our Omaha Gives! page. The donation will process on May 24th.
- You can donate as much as you would like ($10 minimum, $10,000 maximum).
- If you are a new donor and have never participated in Omaha Gives! before, you will be asked to create a brief profile when you make your donation. It entails simply entering your name and email address, and creating a password. No other additional info is needed.
- Only online donations are accepted via Omaha Gives! (sorry, no cash or checks).
- Once you donate, you will immediately receive an email receipt noting your 100% tax-deductible donation.
If you have any questions about donating to Keep Omaha Beautiful via the Omaha Gives! campaign, please contact us at HelloKOB@cityofomaha.org or 402.444.7774.